The Drug Free Program, provides outpatient level I and II substance abuse treatment to persons who may also experience domestic violence or possess an open DCFS case file, a court mandate, or are employer or self-referred.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Crisis Assessment Intervention
- Case Management
- Education on chemical dependency
- T.B., HIV, and Urinalysis Testing
- Psychiatric Evaluation by referral
- Linkage referrals to:
- Domestic violence programs
- Mental health services
- Other substance abuse levels of care
The Drug Free Program also serves persons in recovery who require continued group counseling and supportive networking and collaborates with Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and AL-ANON. The program’s mission supports participants’ progress toward safety and sobriety.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org