The Drug Free Program, funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery, is an outpatient program that provides services for clients who have recovered or are in the process of recovering from substance abuse addition, and require continued group counseling and supportive networking.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Crisis Assessment Intervention
- Case Management
- Education on chemical dependency
- T.B., HIV, and Urinalysis Testing
- Psychiatric Evaluation by referral
- Linkage referrals to:
- Domestic violence programs
- Mental health services
- Other substance abuse levels of care
In addition to continued counseling, this program provides education on substance abuse and chemical dependence and works in liaison with support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and ALANON.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org