As a committed community partner, the Pilsen Wellness Center, Inc. provides services to children and adolescents across a variety of settings to support the healthy social and educational development of young persons. The organization offers culturally sensitive services specially tailored to meet the needs of bilingual, bicultural children, teenagers, and families.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
- Substance Abuse Prevention Program (SAPP)
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
- Teen Mom’s Program (UFUF)
- DOULA Program (Labor & Delivery Support for Teen Moms)
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org