Thank you for your interest in the Pilsen Wellness Center.
CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY.
DO NOT RELY ON COMMUNICATION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS.
The Mental Health Crisis Care Program provides Crisis Stabilization Services on a 24-hour basis, 365 days per year. Services are offered on or offsite.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact PWC’s Mental Health Crisis Care Team for assistance.
Mental Health Crisis Care Services cannot serve persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol or those exhibiting aggressive or violent behavior.
Call: 773.820.9003 or Visit
2259 South Damen Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60608
For additional information, please contact
Warning Signs of an Approaching Mental Health Crisis
- Loss of Functioning (i.e. bathing, dressing, going to work/school etc.)
- Thoughts of Suicide or Hopelessness
- Increased Isolation from school, work, family, and friends
- Intensified agitation, risk-taking/out of control behavior
- Self-harming behaviors (i.e. cutting, burning, pulling hair, etc.)
- Rapid mood swings
- Paranoia or Loss of touch with reality